Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm feeling so heart broken everyday. I tried to say how i feel deep in my heart, perhaps he don't feel anything? No response at all.

Wendy asked me, "aren't you tired yet?". Haha, tired? How would i not? But i'm always telling myself that everything is worthy since i want this relationship to be good. But honestly,i don't know how much longer i can determine myself to continue being like this, i feel like i'm running out of energy.

Is this what love is? Is this how the kind of relationship that everyone would face? This wasn't what i want at all.

He said i'm the one who causes everything that has happened, i'm the reason that made him changed. But i was also trying for the past 6 months. And now, i became all alone, fighting alone for this relationship.

Right now, even crying out loud doesn't help me to get any better anymore.

NO, we're not breaking up, but i think i'm breaking down soon.


No comments: